Here is the simple LAW OF GOD’S EXTENSION.
1. God can ONLY create (cause) that which is LIKE HIM (as the source), made OF HIM (same substance), with the same inherited abilities.
2. What God creates must be able to do what God does. It must SHARE all of God’s properties, AND pass them on fully to its own creations.
3. God does NOT create ANYTHING that is NOT LIKE HIM. He can only create based on Himself, using Himself, expressing Himself. He can ONLY create in his own likeness.
4. What is not LIKE God’s true nature is NOT OF HIM, and MUST be an illusion. What is not eternal, permanent, perfect, powerful, everlasting, holy, loving, infinite, unlimited, omnipresent, etc CANNOT BE HIS CREATION.
5. What God does not Create does not exist, has no reality, is not alive, and must be false. Anything you attempt to create NOT LIKE HIM, MUST be all illusion and CANNOT exist. Or be real.
6. God cannot create trees, or buildings, or bodies, or planets, or galaxies, or mountains, or food, or humans, or animals, or planet Earth, because He would HAVE TO BE LIKE THEM IN EVERY WAY. God has no end, does not decay, has no form, is NOTHING LIKE this world. Therefore God cannot have created it.
7. God cannot create planets because God is not a planet. The planet cannot inherit its nature from God. The planet is not n extension of a "God planet". God is not a planet. God does not create planets. The planet is not a creation of God. There are no exceptions to this law of perfect extension. God only creates more God!
"The world you see (Earth) is an illusion of a world. God DID NOT CREATE IT. For what He creates MUST be eternal as Himself, and the time will come when all things visible will have an end."
"Earth, Heaven’s opposite in every way". Earth is therefore NOT LIKE GOD. Because Heaven IS like God. And so are you.
"what God creates is eternal."
"There is no death because the Son of God is like his Father."
"His will is like His Father's"
"God's accomplishments are NOT yours. But yours are LIKE His."
"The Son's creations are like his Father's."
"And He is like His Father."
"And BEING loving, they are like the Father, and therefore will not die."
"I see my own thoughts, which are like God's,"
"Without your Father you will not know your fatherhood. The Kingdom of God includes all His Sons and their children, who are like the Sons as they are like the Father."
"God creates only "that which, or one who, is of surpassing excellence or merit". Man is capable of this kind of creation, too, being in the image and likeness of his own Creator."
"Only what God creates is irreversible and unchangeable"
"God creates only mind awake. He does not sleep, and His creations cannot share what He gives not, nor make conditions which He does not share with them."
"God created Souls so He could depend on them BECAUSE He created them perfectly."
"Anything that God creates is as true as He is. Its truth lies only in its perfect inclusion in Him Who alone IS perfect. To deny this in any way is to deny yourself AND Him"
"While everything that God created is forever without sin and therefore is forever without guilt."
"What is the same as God IS One with Him."
"We have said many times that ONLY what God creates, or what man creates with the same will, has any real existence."
"It is BECAUSE he is God's Son that he must ALSO be a father, who creates as God created him. The circle of creation has no end. Its starting and its ending are the same."
"In the Creation, God projected his Creative Ability out of Himself toward the Souls which He created, and also imbued them with the same loving wish (or will) to create."
"God created nothing beside you, and nothing beside you exists, for you are part of Him. What except Him CAN exist? Nothing BEYOND Him can happen, because nothing EXCEPT Him is real."
"There is no death because what God created shares His Life."
"No accident or chance is possible within the universe as God created it"
"Forgive the world, and you will understand that everything that God created cannot have an end, and nothing He did not create is real."
"Everything God created KNOWS its Creator. For this is how creation is accomplished, by the Creator, and by His creations."
"Nothing God created can oppose your will, as nothing God created can oppose His. God gave your will its power, which I can only acknowledge in honor of His."
"The Son that God created is as free as God created him."
"I and my father are one."