1. We had the idea we could be separate from God.
2. We invested the idea with belief, even though it was impossible. We believed in a total opposite to God.
3. This mad idea was projected outward and formed the physical universe including the Earth as a picture of crucifixion, sin and death - ie heaven's opposite.
4. Since this was an idea of the opposite of meaning, it was a meaningless idea which projected a meaningless world.
5. Because the world has no meaning, it acts like an empty shell or screen onto which meaning can be projected.
6. You then project a second time, putting your ideas of either ego or God onto the meaningless world, to give it all the meaning it has.
7. False ideas about yourself become false perception, which highlight the temptations and lies of the meaningless world and makes it seem real.
8. True ideas about yourself become true perception, which overlook the forms and separations of the meaningless world and look beyond the body to the light.
9. When you project only love onto the meaningless world, you see the clear reflection of heaven/God/love in the mirror of the world. The world is the mirror because it has no truth of its own, and the reflection seen in it is not the mirror itself.
10. When recognized as a meaningless world, the mirror is regarded as "the forgiven world" and the reflection IN the mirror which points beyond the mirror is "the real world." The physical universe now disappears from sight and you wake up in heaven.