See if you can follow this. It's quite simple and clear....
"A world forgiven cannot last. 2 It was the home of bodies .... 5 The world of bodies is the world of sin, for only if there were a body is sin possible. 6 From sin comes guilt as surely as forgiveness takes all guilt away. 7 And once all guilt is gone what more remains to keep a separated world in place? 8 For place has gone as well, along with time."
"...for here the face of Christ has shone away time's final instant, and now is the last perception of the world without a purpose and without a cause. 7 For where God's memory has come at last there is no journey, no belief in sin, no walls, no bodies, and the grim appeal of guilt and death is there snuffed out forever"
Ok. Focus on a few vital facts here.
1. The FORGIVEN WORLD, is the home of bodies. Human bodies. 3D physical flesh and bones.
2. When sin/guilt is gone (ego is gone), there is nothing to hold SPACE AND TIME in place. They both end.
3. The forgiven world depends ENTIRELY on the existence of space and time.
4. After seeing the face of Christ with Christ Vision/True Perception, the "last perception of the world", all WALLS and BODIES no longer exist. "No walls, no bodies." They are not merely there but seen differently. There are NONE. ZERO.
5. In REALITY, there are no walls, and no bodies.
THEREFORE. .... this is absolutely sound logic...
THE WORLD OF BODIES IS NOT REAL.
The world of bodies DEPENDS ENTIRELY on space and time, and when space and time END, which they will, THE ETNIRE CONTENTS of space and time, all three dimensional objects, all bodies, ALL PLANETS, ALL STARS, ALL GALAXIES, CANNOT REMAIN! Without SPACE, they cannot BE what they are in 3D. Without TIME they cannot show up at all.
ALL OF IT, the entire content of this universe, ALL BODIES, ALL FORMS, ALL PLANETS, are not real. They DO NOT exist in reality where there are NO BODIES, and NO WALLS, and NO TIME, and NO SPACE.
Misperception OF the world, merely distorts what the world IS. However, that doesn't mean the world IS real behind your misperceptions OF it. The world ITSELF, is an illusion. Your correct perceiving of it, your forgiving of it, merely reveals to you the truth ABOUT it, which is that IT IS NOT REAL. And this is why "a forgiven world CANNOT LAST." The forgiven world IS NOT REALITY.
If you can follow this and see the sense, congratulations. If not. ... well.... try again?